Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Update

Today is our baby boy's first birthday. Just the thought of how big he has gotten in the past year could bring me to tears. It is an amazing and a horrible thing at the same time. Amazing, because he has grown and changed into more of a toddler than a baby; and yet, horrible, because I'm losing my "baby" seemingly already. (no, it does not make me want to have another one :)

Emma has been an incredible big sister. She has adapted not only to her daddy becoming an "Army man", but also in becoming a big sister. She has amazed me by how much she loves and adores her brother. They are already such good buddies. Oddly enough, she gave Jensen is first nickname "Jensen man" and his second nickname "buddy".

Mike is doing well. He is such an amazing man and a good soldier. He always surprises me with how talented and versatile he is. I am a very proud army wife.

We both are overwhelmed with raw emotion because of his upcoming deployment. It is a very stressful thing to go through, but I am confident in us...we will get through this, stronger and more in love than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment