Monday, December 14, 2009

It's all in how you look at it.

Attitude.
The single thing that can ruin or excite you when problems come.
How many times have I freaked out when trouble comes, rather than standing back, observing, then acting.
Maybe it's pregnancy hormones. (mostly, I'm sure) But problems seem so much bigger when looking through bad attitude eyes.
For example, I had a very bad day on Friday. Nothing seemed to work or go the way I wanted. I was physically tired (as all preggo ppl are) and emotionally drained. Guess what put me over the edge?
No milk....
Yes, that's right. There was no milk in the fridge. Did we have the money for milk? yes. Did we have a vehicle to go pick up milk? yes
My attitude and outlook were so bad that day that I actually started crying because we had no milk in the house. Yes, I'm lol right now, too.
Ridiculous, right?!

So, I have determined that when facing opposition or hardship, I will strive to not cry over "no milk."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment