Saturday, November 21, 2009

When I Can't Sleep...no sheep involved.

It is odd how when I am about to fall on my face in exhaustion, my mind is wide awake. Therefore it is unlikely that I will get any rest anytime in the near future...allowing me to write this blog which is (as you may have observed) about nothing. :)

The trouble with zombie writing is, until all the creativity or energy is out of my system, I am doomed to go down this long weary road of hearing the clack, clack of my nails hitting the keyboard and not really doing any good to anyone. However, in some small way, I am quickly allowing every thought in my head to escape to this page as soon as it arrives in hopes of quickly putting my thoughts to rest.

For instance, I was laying in bed, thinking about what to wear to church tomorrow. Why? Is it really necessary for me to think a day in advance about my Sunday attire? Nope. That's just what my brain was focused on rather than going into "hypersleep."

Okay, another thought I had was..."Why do I own mainly black shoes? Why don't I buy some with some color?"  Again, more thoughts of nothing and definitely not condusive to slumber.

So, have I gotten anywhere with this empty, fill the page blog?

Yawn.....I think, perhaps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment